Ok, so after a lot of research and putting in a lot of thought, you have finally purchased a baby play mat from us! Good choice!
Playmats - Dwinguler or Baby Care - from BabyPlaymats Canada offers up the ultimate in comfort and ease of use. And though, these playmats are quite easy to clean and maintain, like any other product we also need to do our little bit to maintain and keep the playmats at its optimal performance and ensure continued durability.
So how do you take care of your play mat and get the maximum benefit out of your purchase? Here are the manufacturers tips on how to care for your play mat to keep it longer lasting, newer looking and avoid damaging the mat.
- To clean the playmat, simply wipe the surface with a clean cloth or towel. If needed, use neutral detergents only. Harsh chemical cleaners may damage the surface and is not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Avoid using vacuum cleaners with bristle heads as they may cause scratching on the playmat surface.
- Avoid direct contact with heating elements as these may damage the playmat. Avoid leaving the play mat in extremely cold or hot temperatures.
- Please note that some pens, markers, and crayons may leave permanent stains.
- Do not place any furniture or appliances on the surface of the playmat for extended periods of time as this may cause permanent compression.
- The product may expand or shrink depending on the temperature. (+/- 3%)
- We recommend that you keep the original box and use it to store your play mat when not in use.
Quite simple right? Now, go ahead, you sit back and relax as your baby enjoys the playmat!